Right, if I told you how long it took me to get that badge on this post you would realise that I am undeserving of any type of blogging award. However, I am thrilled that someone thinks I am worthy of attention. Thank you, thank you to Vacation With Marie for thinking of me.
This award is for tiny bloggers (wishful thinking) or rather, writers of tiny blogs (no, not quite), writers of blogs with tiny followings. I qualify on that account anyway. It’s not quantity but quality and my few but loyal followers are kind, warm, nice people. It has been a joy, these last four months, to raise my tiny flag and meet lovely people out here waving their flags too. Thank you for making me feel welcome.
Enough spoofing, now I have to figure out what to do with this…(wishes Teenage Son was home to help with techie/linky stuff).
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated me and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
These are the questions posed by Marie:
- How do you take your coffee?
- What are you’re top 3 things on your bucket-list?
- If you could do absolutely anything in the world, what would you do, or be?
- What is your favorite book and why?
- Does your family, friends and coworkers know about your blog, and if not, why?
- What has been your best life experience thus far?
- What is the number one thing you are afraid of?
- Tell me something that has changed or impacted your life for the better.
- What’s the worst thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What’s your favorite season and why?
- Tell me the most embarrassing thing that you’ve ever done or experienced.
And my answers:
- Coffee? with milk, no sugar.
- Bucket list? Bring the kids on the Harry Potter tour here. Publish something more entertaining than this, yes that’s mine (riveting stuff, eh?). Have a holiday staying in the Trulli in Puglia.
- Want to be? JK Rowling.
- Favourite book? Impossible to answer. The Great Gatsby, Pride and Prejudice, A Tale Of Two Cities, Saturday, A Prayer For Owen Meany anything by Jilly Cooper…
- Do they know? They do. It stunts me sometimes but there is no point in trying to hide this.
- Best experience? Parenthood. Otherwise: Watching a night launch of a shuttle from Kennedy Space Station. Jumping in enormous waves at Biarritz. Billy Joel live. This.
- Afraid of? disappointment.
- Impacted my life? crochet, surprisingly enough. It soothes me.
- Worst food? Baccala. Who eats the stuff??
- Favourite season? Spring, crocuses, hyacinths, anenomes, my birthday, gentle sunshine, hope…
- Most embarrassing thing? oh no, sorry, we are not going there. If I answered this I would lie so, nope.
Here are some of the blogs I admire:
Buttercup and Bee. For lots of pretty crochet.
Blankets for Linus. For a good cause.
Yooper Kitchen. For a new word and good food.
Crooked Needles. For great writing and impressive knitting.
GardeningB. For green-fingered inspiration.